New Herpes Treatments:
Your Defense Against Genital Herpes
Tens and thousands of people worldwide suffer from herpes.
New herpes treatments have been developed to help lessen your feeling of shame for acquiring the disease.
These herpes treatments have been developed to treat outbreaks and minimize symptoms.
They can range from powerful medications that reduce the severity of herpes outbreak symptoms, to effective topical creams and ointments designed to provide instant relief from herpes sores.
Remember that what works for some may not work for others.
So you may need to try a few different herpes treatments first before deciding on what works best for you.
Interesting, right? Let’s take a look at the options:
Overall, the treatment of herpes involves antiviral drugs that are active against the herpes virus. However, you must take into account the length of time that you have been ill as well as the location of the blisters. They affect the dosage and frequency of the medication.
You should read my Herpes Medications guidelines to see this first line of defense.
Existing antiviral genital herpes treatment includes acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), valacyclovir (Valtrex) and penciclovir (Denavir). Before you try any of these, it is important to have a consultation first with your dermatologist or doctor.
New Herpes Treatments
New herpes treatments have been developed to help individuals like you overcome this infection. Some of these include:
- Dynamiclear is a new treatment for herpes derived from natural herbs that have been scientifically formulated to create a powerful, topical antiseptic treatment. Just apply it directly to the active site of infection and within 72 hours, you will notice that a scab has formed. That is a positive indication that the healing has started!
- Herpeset™. This new herpes treatment is created using a unique blend of powerful homeopathic ingredients that can provide immediate symptom relief. Herpeset™ helps give relief from the outbreak of herpes. Moreover, you wouldn’t have to worry about recurrence anymore.
- H-Away™. H-Away is a kit composed of 2 different genital herpes treatments designed to provide pain relief and kill the virus. However, according to independent studies, you have to use the product for at least 4 weeks before you can experience a significant relief. It is not recommended if you have a severe case of the infection.
When to Seek Medical Care
Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you see any signs and symptoms. That is especially if you haven’t been diagnosed with genital herpes before. Even though the infection is not an emergency, treatment is more effective when initiated within the first few days of the outbreak.
- If you have had a herpes outbreak before, talk to your dermatologist and discuss other treatment options to prevent recurrence.
- If you are pregnant and you notice signs and symptoms of genital herpes, you must inform your doctor as soon as possible. Prompt herpes treatment may prevent the transmission of infection to your baby.
- In the case of genital herpes outbreak and you experience severe headache, high fever, extreme fatigue or shortness of breath; go to the hospital for evaluation.
Is there a Herpes Cure?
As of right now, there really isn't a Herpes cure. Researchers and many pharmaceutical companies are working on it. Let's just hope they will find one in the future.
So your best two options are:
- Herpes Medications. The safest, most proven route. Combine this with safe sexual practices and you can get back to life as almost normal.
- New Herpes Treatments. The other option. This is to use a treatment such as Dynamiclear. Now these work very well for some people so you will have to try things out for yourself.
Don't give up. Don't get too down on yourself.
Life goes on.
Smile. Be happy.
Back to Top of New Herpes Treatments page
Back To Herpes Treatments Page
Back to Happy with Herpes Home Page